We are specialized in providing customized technical training for personnel involved in Maintenance, Energy Efficiency and Energy Management of Rotating Machines- AC & DC Motors to improve their understanding of application and maintenance of motors to meet the client’s individual requirements. Courses are designed to comply with current legislative, regulatory standards, directives and guidelines. Training Courses meet the needs of the operator dealing with Energy Management System.
- WHAT ARE THE HEALTH AND SAFETY PRACTICES?
- INTRODUCTION TO ENERGY MANAGEMENT
- UNDERSTANDING ENERGY CONSUMPTION
- ELECTRICAL ENERGY DISTRIBUTION SYSTEMS
- ACQUIRING EQUIPMENT DATA
- ESTIMATION OF MOTOR LOAD AND EFFICIENCY
- ANALYSIS ENERGY. DEMAND AND RETURNS
- ENERGY IMPROVEMENT ACTIONS
- IMPROVING POWER FACTOR
- BENEFITS OF PREVENTATIVES AND PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
- ISO 50001- ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (EnMS)
Who Should Attend?
- Facilities Maintenance and Services Engineers
- Facilities Maintenance and Services Supervisors
- All Facilities Services Technicians
- All Maintenance and Services Staffs